1. Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks
Unlimited salad sold separately. Recipe here.
2. Eggplant Parmesan
Minus the bread crumbs, because they’re the most underwhelming part, anyway. Recipe here.
3. Chicken Nachos
Hello. Recipe here.
4. Paleo Egg McMuffin
The only Egg McMuffin you can eat all day long Recipe here.
5. Coconut Cheesecake With a Macadamia Nut Crust
Even low-carb desserts are full of cheese. Which is fine with me, tbh. Recipe here.
6. Cauliflower Pizza
You probably know about this one already, but can I just say that I made it for the first time last week and it was actually (shockingly) delicious and didn’t fall apart when I picked it up, which felt like a small miracle. Recipe here.
7. 5-Ingredient Zucchini “Noodle” Alfredo
HARD SELL: Two of the ingredients are cheese. Recipe here.
8. Sugar-Free Chocolate Pudding
9. Cinnamon and Coconut Flour Pancakes
You’ll totally flip for these. Recipe here.
10. Lettuce-Wrapped Cheeseburgers
NOM. Recipe here.
11. Chocolate Hazelnut Waffles
These are made with hazelnut meal and protein powder and they are amazing. Recipe here.
12. Low-Carb Lasagna Meatballs
It was getting crowded in the baking dish with all those meatballs and ALL THAT CHEESE, so the pasta just up and left. Recipe here.
13. Spaghetti (Squash) and Meatballs
Yep. Recipe here.
14. Crock Pot Cauliflower Cheese
Cheesy and EASY! Recipe here.
15. Olive Oil, Garlic, and Cheese Mashed Cauliflower
Eat your heart out, taters. Recipe here.
16. One-Pot Cheesy Taco Skillet
Forks required. All that awesome couldn’t even fit in a tortilla if you wanted it to. Recipe here.
17. Cauliflower Crust Grilled Cheese
With this in your life, nothing can go wrong. Recipe here.
18. Vanilla Bean Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
A mix of coconut flour and stevia make this cake low-carb but high-flavor. Recipe here.
19. Rice-Free Sushi
Yes, I KNOW that you could just order sashimi. But this is a nice way to change things up. Recipe here.
20. Pork Sandwich in a Portobello “Bun”
This recipe calls for leftover roast pork, but really you can use any cold cut. Or, really, any savory filling you want. Recipe here.
21. BLT Lettuce Wraps
22. Fried Coconut Flour Donuts
Fair warning: These call for artificial sweetener, which some people aren’t down with. Recipe here.
23. Baked Zucchini Chips
So crispy and delicious that you won’t even notice the lack of starch. Recipe here.
24. Low-Carb Doritos
Yes, you read that right. Recipe here.
25. Skinny Baked Cauliflower Tots
Cutting carbs? Tot a problem! Recipe here.
26. Low-Carb Slow Cooker Chocolate Cake
You are welcome. Recipe here.